21 September 2009

baby noah

these were the birth announcements i made for one of my best friends and her new little one, noah. kari wasn't too specific about what she wanted, she just knew she wanted it to say somewhere "the best things come in small packages". so with the help of my friends at paper source, i used the square petal envelopes in bluebell, mounted his darling little serious face on white cardstock, and used a white sticker with the quote to seal it all together. hand-addressed and stamped them - signed, sealed, delivered! bear with me on the amateur photos, i'm still learning... : )





2 comments:

melanie said...

Love it! You are so doing our birth announcements ;) 24 more days!!

Anonymous said...

As the Mommy of Baby Noah...I say "THUMBS UP" for the "couture baby announcements" Even though you don't like me calling them couture (plus if I am spelling it wrong, you like it even less) they are a one of a kind! They are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! And plus, when the sky's the limit and I let you do your magic, they come out perfect every time, just like the invites!