08 December 2008

two showers for two babies!!

wow, i'm still reeling a bit from all the excitement this weekend...  we had 2 showers, one on saturday and one on sunday- the one on saturday was given by my best friends from nursing school, kari and kelli, and the one on sunday by two of my closest friends from high school, jen and tara. they were both so much fun, and we really cleaned up!! :) great friends, great food, great gifts, and lots of laughter...  here are some pics from the saturday shower... i'm a horrible person, i forgot the camera on sunday... enjoy!!

~the set up in my dining room- could that wrapping paper BE any more perfect?!?~


~kel, me, and kari- they insisted on the hands on my belly~
~me, my mama, my sister molly, my grandma keck, and my older sister kate~
~the stork women: michelle, me, lisa, and kathy~

fun times had by all- i just wish all of my favorite california people could have been there to share... i really miss you girls!!! :):)

No comments: