16 December 2008

no more bad TV!!!!!

well, i've reached my point of getting just a tad stir-crazy... i was trying to figure out what i was going to eat for dinner yesterday and it kind of just hit. i'm tired of deciding what i'm going to eat (who ever thought i'd ever get tired of eating?!?), i'm tired of watching horrible re-runs of 90210, i'm tired of lying in this bed, i'm tired of the extraordinary water pressure in this place, and so on... and so forth... but good news: my doctor came in yesterday and delivered the good news that if my uterus continued to stay quiet, i could hopefully go home on wednesday! and then he came in this morning and said i could definitely go home tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's not going to check me- i quote, "i would rather not check you EVER again... :)", and he'd like to see me twice a week from now on... as for christmas, he said we'd have to be pretty much calling delivery for me to have to miss christmas. :) so it's home tomorrow and hopefully not back until we're ready to have these babies!! which is going to be january 6 or later... that's 34 weeks and that's my goal!! everyone cross your fingers! :)

No comments: