27 August 2008

okay, okay!!

so originally, i was planning on doing a belly picture every 4 weeks and having it correspond with my ultrasounds.  well, apparently, that wasn't good enough.  i've had several requests for weekly pictures and  i am happy to comply.  it's funny, i had bryan take this picture about 7 different times before i realized that i can't do anything differently to keep my bum from sticking out.  glenae would appreciate this post :).  i kept telling him, no we have to do it again and i'll pull my hips in a little more forward this time.  that just looked like i was really trying to stick my belly out.  so finally, no exaggeration on my belly or bum sticking out: this is my babies and me at 15 weeks and 1 day!!


and looking at it again, it really does stick out!! man, i really should have learned to booty-shake when i was younger! stay tuned for next week, when i'll have belly pics AND baby pics!! i'm really trying to convince myself that i DON'T want to find out what these little ones are.  i don't even want to type that, because i know so many of you will tell me, yes, find out! but i really don't want to, i'm just afraid i'm going to try to figure it out. hopefully, they'll both have their legs crossed and it will be impossible, even for the trained eye.  no, tiff and mel, i am not finding out! that is that.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love the tummy-looks great! I will try and respect your wishes of not finding out:)

Hayley said...

I think it is WONDERFUL that you aren't finding out!!!! I didn't find out what Tori was and it was so awesome having everyone in the room overjoyed with excitement when they shouted 'It's a girl!' Not that it made the other deliveries any less special, but it was so fun not knowing. Good for you!!