26 August 2008

the dancing queen

so just a quick post today: as many of you know, i love music and require it for most of my daily activities.  washing dishes, working on the computer, getting ready in the morning, etc.  so this morning was no different, bryan went to work and i had some errands to run.  we just got one of those sets of speakers that you can plug your iPod into, specifically for upstairs (we have an upstairs now!!!) because my computer is downstairs and the music can't travel that far, especially when i'm in the shower.  i know, i'm rambling.  so i turn on my iPod, take a shower, proceed to get ready, and completely make a fool of myself while doing it... i was alone, who cares?  dancing queen by ABBA came on (one of my favorites) and i was dancing in the bathroom, grateful to have the energy and the absence of nausea to do so.  and i had a thought:  in about 5 or 6 (hopefully just about 5 :)) months, we get two babies who, maybe not right at first, but after they're old enough to hold their heads up, we get to dance with!!!!!!!!!! or i get to dance with and bryan gets to move around like a white boy with... :) i can't wait to dance with my babies!  and i promise, more belly pics in the next couple of days :).

2 comments:

tami said...

Lily,
I love your blogs, they make me laugh out loud. It's so good to here that you are feeling better. Miss you!
Tami

Hayley said...

I can totally picture you dancing all over your house!..I miss you!!