18 November 2008

thing 1 and thing 2

i've been getting a few baby gifts kind of since i found out i was pregnant, just because i found out right as i was leaving fresno and several nurses at work gave me presents at our going away party...:(  when i was visiting fresno, tiff had told me she found something that she had to get for me that would be perfect, but hadn't gotten around to it yet... what, you don't have time to shop for me with 3-year old triplets and little sophie?!?!? :) so yesterday, in the mail, i received a package from the schwebach part of fresno- and she was right, perfect!!!! totally perfect- you did so well, tiff :)...

thank you thank you for thing 1 and thing 2!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

was fun chatting with you. glad you love the onesies-they just seemed perfect. let me know how your photo shoot goes.