10 November 2008

the first of many preparations...

well, bryan and i have registered (a mind-numbing and overwhelming process), but we decided not to put the cribs on there just because they're the big-ticket items... even though, after all my research, i've found that these are consumer reports best buy- and we really liked them!! a combination i usually don't encounter!  so they're safe AND cute! :) and simple... i really need for everything to stay simple for my sanity... so here they are- in what used to be our pretty spacious nursery- we've found there won't be room for much else! but that's ok, we just need there to be a changing table and a rocker'n (shout-out to where my dad's from and how he would pronounce it might he still live there- yea carthage, mo!!) chair... and like bryan said- the babies are small, they won't take up that much room :)...


and much love to my husband, who pretty much did this all by himself, with me looking on...