14 February 2011

it was a good day


 homemade peanut butter cups for my sweetie

and to make it obvious what day it was, 
a sugar cookie made by my lovely neighbor

the guys enjoying their valentine's day treats
(man, could these two be cuter?!)

 that's what i get when i ask for a smile...
i guess it's better than his open-mouthed deer-in-the-headlights look
we got for the first year and a half of his life.

we delivered the remaining pb cups to various neighbors and friends - i had planned to give them all to my valentine, but they were HUGE, and we're still working on the sour cream fudge cake my mom made last night.  yeah, we're kind of big dessert people in this family.  we also visited bryan at work, and only stayed for a bit because apparently there were a lot of lonely sick people today that needed some love.  and tomorrow, for part of my present, i get to sleep in.  i'm so excited i can hardly stand it!


hope you had a lovely day.

No comments: