10 February 2011

in complete and total love.

one of my christmas presents to myself was a new return address stamp.  most people don't really think this is that big of a deal, but as a designer and lover of calligraphy (and wannabe totally awesome kick-ass calligrapher someday), it's a big deal.  i was all ready to take pictures of the stamp in action, but then realized i probably didn't want to put my address on the world wide web.  so i borrowed a photo from their etsy site.  i mean, seriously, how cool is this calligraphy?!  their name is primele and it's three sisters, one of whom does the lettering and the other two help with the business aspect of things.  that would really be great, if my sisters would quit the nursing profession and handle my business.  yeah, right. :)


i used her calligraphy for a wedding invite i'm currently working on and i basically want to be her.  it's that simple.  someday...

No comments: