31 December 2010

to end the year...

a list of randoms.

- i keep finding things to post about, then i don't have enough to say (hence, the list)
- i've been watching six feet under on netflix and just finished yesterday. awesome.  i think my sister-in-law kathy would love it.  it's all about death, and she's very comfortable/knowledgeable on the subject
- liam caught something somewhere and has had high fevers for the past two days
- bryan's working all day every day, so i made sure i knew what to do if (for some freak reason) he had a febrile seizure.
- turns out, if it doesn't last too long, it's nothing.  how's that for a kick in the pants?
- i shouldn't be so dramatic
- ingrid michaelson on pandora is a wonderful thing
- yesterday, my best friend told me, "i think my heaven is a room filled with chocolate and movies made from classic literature."  i told her i'd join her there
- we had a freezing thunderstorm last night.  i didn't even know there was such a thing
- i'm really looking forward to my acupuncture appointment today because, even though i will have needles stuck in me, i will have approximately 1 hour to myself. silence.  and a nap. aaaaahhhhh......
- my good friend, jane, has a great way to make your resolutions pretty. go here to print!
- i haven't figured out my resolutions yet, but i know my first one, carried over from last year, is to find a church.  apparently, it was too big of a task for 2010.
- the boys go back to school on tuesday.  i can't wait, but i'm predicting by then, finn will have caught what liam currently has and will have to stay home.  bugger.
- which means that our goal of purging our whole house into trash bags full of stuff to donate might have to wait.  positive thoughts, positive thoughts...
- must get to see my chinese miracle worker, who will no doubt tell me i look very tired.  oh, how i love him.
- happy new year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the freezing thunder storm one, reminds me of the under/over/whelmed debacle. love you