02 December 2010

if i had a list of favorite things...


this would most definitely be on it.  i don't have a list because i'm impulsive and impatient, two things that don't really go together when shopping.  especially online shopping!  i do have a bit of common sense, though, so it all balances out. (my husband might beg to differ).  i spotted this orla kiely silk scarf in my latest garnet hill catalog, another fave of mine.  i think the reason it's still on my list and not on its way to my house is because i saw it in a catalog - if i wanted it, then i have to get up from bed, get my wallet, go to the computer, and order it.  did i mention i'm also a bit lazy?  so, no scarf and i'm still drooling over it.  i know i'm a bit behind the times that i don't really know who this orla kiely girl is, but i think i'm in love with her.

No comments: