10 September 2010

random bits for friday

- saying or hearing bits always make me think of bridget jones' wobbly bits, the ones colin firth loves..
- i'm about to itch my face off and i'm wondering if this means i've been in denial about having allergies
- strongly considering eating the rest of the chocolate pudding cake we had for dessert last night for lunch. by itself. with a glass of milk.  nothing else.
- wondering how coldplay ended up on the pandora station of walt disney tunes
- also wondering why i just shared with everyone that i listen to that particular station
- remembering that my chinese acupuncturist (who obviously hasn't learned a few things about american women)  told me i was 15 pounds overweight, re-thinking the whole cake for lunch thing
- am working on some very chic wedding invitations, along with a birth announcement for a good friend
- missing my bf
- loving this, but don't know if i'm cool enough to pull it off - plus, we have a window above our bed
- needing new ideas for the boys school lunches, i'm feeling guilty about sending peanut butter every day
- i think discovering that our water dispenser on our fridge has a lock on it was the highlight of my day!
- just sent out the last of my sister-in-law's wedding invitations, getting excited for florida in november!!
- wondering i'm really going to be able to make the boys (ring bearers) pants or if i should just buy them
- currently LOVING arrested development on netflix streaming..  something bryan and i can watch together is hard to come by
- thinking a date night is in order..
- coming to terms with the fact that, in a week and a half, i'll be one year away from 30
- actually, there's no coming to terms with anything - unless something hits me on my birthday, i'm not freaking out about getting older
- hoping everyone has a happy weekend!

2 comments:

kate said...

a great post, and happy early 'a year-from-being-30'..or something.
:)kate

melanie said...

Lily, too funny, I just went to this website due to a friend's recommendation then I see your post about needing lunch ideas. As soon as I saw this website, I thought of you. Very cute ideas and I think you'll love them:
http://www.anotherlunch.com