02 March 2010

paperlily blog

well, it's official.  i've branched out, i have a logo, i have a website, i have a tax-ID number, i'm working on the business license, and i have more clients than i can count on one hand! that makes it sound like a lot... which it is, for me.  especially when i don't have help (direct help, i certainly have help from my husband and sister, who watches the little ones while i work from home).  paperlily is here!  so i've decided to leave this blog to be my personal one, the one i originally started for all my friends in california to keep in touch with me as we clicked our heels and moved back home.  now that there's facebook, i'm not sure who reads this and who forgot about it... that's ok, because it's become more of a scrapbook/photo album than i've attempted in real life for the boys.  at least there's some record! so if you're interested, i've started another blog devoted to paperlily.  all paper, design, fun ideas for weddings, and anything else i decide to throw in. someone decided to take the name i needed a long, long time ago and hasn't posted anything since december of 2008!, so i ended up with http://thepaperlily.blogspot.com.  i'm hoping you go right now (ok, you can go later) and check it out.  i'm really excited to finally have this up and running!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read you blog every time there is something new and love it. I also went to your business blog and will bookmark. Please continue with your blogs as Facebook is not always functioning properly (sometimes not at all). I am losing my patience with Facebook. Love your birth announcement and love watching your boys grow. Congrats on a beautiful family (très belle famille).

Carolyn

Tiffany said...

Look at you! You have surpassed me in the blogging world by far. Lookin' good.