08 January 2010

my logo. done.

i'm a pretty picky person.  i'm a virgo, i can't help the perfectionist in me.  so when it came to the words/image that were going to represent me and my business, i was not satisfied easily.  i went from simple to complicated, this color to that color, all different colors, shapes, sizes, and finally realized that what i didn't like about any of it was the font.  i've been told i have pretty good handwriting, and i think it's safe to say i'm obsessed with fonts.  it's the little things.  i could hate a certain car just because of its door handles.  i said i was picky!  so i was never satisfied with the fonts of whatever i landed on.  i had seen emililie's work on etsy and decided to go with a font that wasn't a font!  i'm so super excited about how it turned out!  my business cards were printed yesterday, on natural cardstock and green thermography (so the ink's raised), i have a meeting with a potential bride today, now all i need is a business license (and more customers :) ) and i'm official!!


couldn't have gotten to this point without bryan and jen, who i'm sure so many times, wanted to pull their hair out because of me...