29 October 2008

what if i have two boys?!?!?

so in my endless hours of parusing the internet in search of "baby stuff", i often find myself looking at baby clothes/shoes/paraphernalia... it used to be maternity clothes (those of you at work who would catch me asking me, are you, are you!??!), but i'm kind over being excited about those and i've moved on to much much cuter things.  such as these mary janes:


of course, i looked at them several times before asking bryan if it was okay if we could buy them.  we haven't really bought a lot of clothes, just because i'm kinda picky (go figure) about what clothes i like and all the unisex stuff i've found is not up to par :).   i couldn't resist these, though.  so of course, bryan wasn't going to tell me no because he's great, and i bought them.  the first thing my mom says, what if you have two boys?!? well, then, they'll either stay in the closet until the boys get a sister, or they'll become a gift for someone else's baby.  but i had to have them.  so here's hoping i have at least one little one in there that i don't have to dress in drag just to wear these. :)

2 comments:

JB and Jane said...

to answer your question...i guess you'll be sending me those adorable shoes if so ;-)
Jane

Mary Mills said...

I love the shoes. They remind me of the slippers from the Wizard of Oz and of course you always had the power inside of you and now you are back in Kansas. Take care, Mary