20 October 2008

what a babymoon it was...

so as most of you know, bryan and i traveled out to truckee/fresno/vegas/and back again to truckee last week for our last trip before the babies come.   we had a great time, bryan feels like he got a lot out of his boards review course, and i got to see all of my absolute favorite california people!  i'm currently kicking myself because i'm looking through all the pictures to post and i didn't manage to get any of luke and lily... grrrr... but overall, it was a great trip, not exactly relaxing, but nonetheless, we wouldn't have done it any differently. :)



everyone at breakfast at mimi's- so great to see you all :)

sam and ben at the playground

too much!

happy 4th anniversary to the storks!! :)

sophie- 1 year old!! so big :)

the three preggos... and munch :)

1 comment:

The Brautigams said...

hey there...love the pics, but really loved seeing you and catching up! loved our 1st chik-fil-a experience (definitely one to remember) and just getting to bump bellies! I miss you already but I promise I will update my blog soon and keep in better touch! Take care of you and the babies and I will talk to you soon!