05 May 2010

soooo not weight watchers



every spring, it seems like we're going on a diet to lose the naturally packed-on pounds we've acquired during the cold winter months.  bryan does it with me, which helps a ton.  we always do weight watchers (because, let's face it, it's the only one that makes sense), and have been on it for almost six weeks.  i made my vacation to LA my goal and that's this weekend!  yeah... i didn't really reach my goal.  i'm a baker, i have to bake.  so sue me.  found this recipe via tastespotting and didn't wait a week until i made these.  toffee + roasted almonds + chocolate + butter + more butter + sea salt ... can't really go wrong. seriously. i can hear myself getting fatter.

2 comments:

Momya said...

i want some!!

JB and Jane said...

yum! you can counter balance by doing a spin class with me when you get to LA, ha!
thanks for the link, I think I must make the color cake on their home page.