19 April 2010

things that make me happy.

walking around in paper source with or without a goal
seeing my boys in the morning
taking a nap
eating really good chocolate
oogling over pretty paper
hearing my husband come home from work, whatever time of day or night
walking the sidewalk that my kids will eventually follow to school..sniff, sniff
seeing them take their first steps
being with my family and eating good food
baking
finding things to put on my bulletin/inspiration board
comments on my blog
the color green
watching good dance and listening to good music
seeing a movie during the day - by myself!
anything NYC
anything PARIS
not sleeping alone
saying goodnight to the boys
harmonizing
having the majority of the people in my life know what that is
being able to stay at home with my babies
my iPhone
my iPhone
my iPhone
real housewives of new york city
getting a voicemail from my bf that doesn't involve her talking at all
getting my new issue of martha stewart living and flipping to the last page for the cookie of the month
my handyman husband
good chocolate chip cookies, warm from the oven.

3 comments:

kristina said...

love the list- i would have many of the same things! i have a journal where i list 5 things every day that make me happy. probably haven't looked at that in years- i need to start again!

JB and Jane said...

this post makes me happy :-)

kstork said...

My amazing Save the Dates by Lily make me happy! You are awesome!!! Kathy