04 December 2009

we're gonna need a bigger boat...



or another letter... but what will we do when we have another baby??? maybe we'll have to sacrifice our letters for the children. the stocking hangers are empty at the moment because i'm working on hand-making some new stockings for all of us... sewing to be exact. i don't really sew. but i've asked for a sewing machine for christmas (which i know i'm getting because i saw santa my mom buy it) and jane has turned me onto the purl bee, which is where i got the pattern for what looks like pretty simple stockings. crossing my fingers it's not a lie...

3 comments:

Jennifer Mullinax said...

we have the same issue at my house...so Jared and I's stockings hang on the same hook...can't get myself to but new ones!! ha

melanie said...

Just get an o and an h and put "oh joy" ;)

JB and Jane said...

Lily, Id be happy to make your boys some stockings. I am taking a few days off to sew this week. I am almost finished with Camille and evelyn's.

let me know....