11 July 2008

weirdo with a beardo

this is the name my younger brother has lovingly given me.  you've all heard of weird changes with your pigment while being pregnant- or the correct medical term, chloasma. don't worry, i had to look it up.  so anyway, i actually noticed this in one of the lovely public restrooms my mom and i had to stop at on our journey home with the great flourescent lighting.  i have two pinkish spots on either sides of my mouth, like i ate something and forgot to wipe it! not cool. not cool at all. it blends in okay when i have makeup on, but i've barely had the energy lately to blow my hair dry after a shower, let alone put on makeup! so my extremely creative little brother called me weirdo with a beardo last night and i thought it was funny enough to share.  i miss you all!!

4 comments:

melanie said...

haha...can't wait to meet your brother!

Miss you and love you more!

Tiffany said...

I had the same thing. It just looked like i had a really dirty face. Nice, huh? Miss you!

Erica said...

tell your bro to be nice :) ...that they are kiss marks from each of the babies! Miss you tons!!!!!! Love ya girl!

Susie-Lynn said...

thank you Lily for your comment on my blog ;) Your french is good hihi

Twins... wow... you know what? We are expecting a boy but our love for a girl's name is Lily-Ann ;) I love Lily is so cute and femenin...

Have a good day Lily and take care of your self... (sorry for the english mistakes) ;)
Sueie-Lynn xxx