11 October 2010

someone get some mascara on that girl!

so sorry to have left you hanging in suspense about my hair... although it's still a tad wet-ish (because i don't actually have to DO IT!!!), this is basically what it looks like.  there are a few unruly hairs who do their own thing around my temples, but i've come to embrace them and not try to blow dry them out or flat-iron them.  as if that would actually work.  i think i'm a short-haired person at heart, and like my mom said, it was only a matter of time until i had it again.  i am completely in love with it, and hope that i don't get tired of it too quickly.

this is the best i could do for before: christmas 2009
(loving the look on finn's face, by the way)

i'm blaming the mustard walls of my office on the fact that i'm sooo washed out.
really, i'm just that washed out...

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Yay!!!! I love it!! It looks wonderful on you. I am so jealous. One of these days I will get the courage to try short hair. Love it girl!!

kristina said...

love it. looks great on you!

JB and Jane said...

it looks awesome! I love it.